We deliver a range of offerings to help you achieve the outcomes you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? Get in touch below and we’ll organise a no obligation discussion to determine what would work best for you and outline the fees.
Career and Work
Transition and Coaching support
Do you need to provide your people with career or outplacement services?
Are you wanting a change or have been forced to change due to redundancy and need help?
These are common for many people at a mid-point in their career. We offer a range of packages for individuals directly and for organisations procuring services.
What is different about career services with Amalia
- A flexible and holistic program tailored to your priority needs to best prepare you to plan for, create and secure satisfying meaningful work.
- Pragmatic and supportive, underpinned by Psychology and Wellbeing
- Delivered virtually through 1 on 1 coaching and information sessions
- Strengths and capability focused with a view of expanding your job and career options
- Can deploy a team of coaches with lived experience through redundancy, strong industry and capability expertise and psychology qualifications
Coaching packages commonly involve 6 hourly sessions over 3 to 4 months. You can increase this to 8 session by selecting the 45minute session. However if you have a specific need that only requires a few sessions, there is a shorter 3 session package.
Wellbeing and Capability
A holistic approach for your people
Concerned with your team’s wellbeing?
Experiencing unprecedented times of uncertainty and change?
Need to find a way to re-imagine a new future based on your existing capability?
Together we will plan a way forward reviewing the current status of your team’s wellbeing and develop a pragmatic wellbeing and capability improvement program.
Contact me for a free 30 minute discussion to explore working together. Sessions can be run virtually.
Connect, Collaborate & Care
Team days are important for planning and aligning the team to a common goal.
By combining a review of team priorities and exploring a model for wellbeing we help teams discover their own recipe for wellbeing while creating a path forward to delivering on an exciting future strategy together.
These can be facilitated virtually.